Who best to tell you about finding freedom than someone who’s been there and done that?
George Reilley suffered from diabetes type two, but he wasn’t prepared to keep living with the restrictions that came with it.
He wrote an excellent manual on controlling diabetes in which he shared his story about how he reversed his diabetes with simple changes and determination.
Now, you can follow in his footsteps.
Reilley’s content is comprehensive, but there are some secrets he hides in his pages.
The information isn’t just a good read; it’s also a step-by-step guide on how you can eliminate diabetic medications and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the topics he covers in detail are:
- Understanding diabetes type two, how and why it happens, and how flexible it is
- The secrets behind dangerous and so-called diabetic-friendly products
- The 12 most dangerous products for diabetics
- Foods you must avoid
- The seven rules that will supercharge the reversal
- The two stages of the reversal, the first being 10 days and the second being eight weeks
The stages also come with detailed foods you must eat that promote antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and phytonutrients.
Reilley desires to make you diabetes-free in less than two months, and then, all you’ll have to do is follow the seven rules to maintain your freedom.
Phyto hacking, for example, takes fatty cells away from the liver and gut to excrete them, leaving you healthier in the long run.
Focusing on the root cause of health problems, including diabetic imbalances, is always a win.
Medications only focus on the symptoms and don’t cure anything.
That’s why we have 10,000 chronic diseases and only 500 cures in the world.
For a sneak peek, three of Reilley’s dangerous products are:
- Canola oil
Two of the seven major rules he echoes are:
- Take advantage of condiments
- Anticipate the hunger munchies
To find out more, you’ll need to go here! You won’t regret it!